Sign in to follow this  
Veinsineon

Speculation: Piano Theme, Morricone, & I Talk To Jesus

Would it have been original material? Or a cover from Bon Jovi's "Talk To Jesus?"

It's possible it could be a cover...maybe it was a cover that was supposed to be in UV instead of the Other Woman..

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

what would suggest i have done? goodbye

Well, this is a small question that could have been answered in a status but if being in a thread was what you wanted you could have asked this in the Thread for Minor General Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Well, this is a small question that could have been answered in a status but if being in a thread was what you wanted you could have asked this in the Thread for Minor General Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

tenor.gif

its a plethera of questions. not one. its also informative for everyone who doesn't know. now they wont have to scroll through pages of pointless questions that dont deserve their own thread thank you and see ur way out if ur not here to help

When they were recorded:

Morricone - 2013
Piano Theme - Unknown
But these 2 ones were both produced and written by Lana and Sacha Skarbek, so Piano Theme was probably written around the same time (2011, 2012-2013, as Sacha also did Because of You and Without You in those years)

I am speculating that Piano Theme could be the Tropico Credits theme (also the little piano parts before Bel Air in the film), or was going to be. I cannot find who did the music in Tropico, and Sacha was working with Lana in the years Tropico was being made/planned so?

I Talk To Jesus - 2014
So yep, could be an UV outtake, or maybe just her own project, not for an album

Also, my source is the one and only Lanapedia hahaha

Well, this is a small question that could have been answered in a status but if being in a thread was what you wanted you could have asked this in the Thread for Minor General Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

True, but i think there's a lot to talk about and speculate for these songs, so it would really just clog up that thread

tenor.gif

its a plethera of questions. not one. its also informative for everyone who doesn't know. now they wont have to scroll through pages of pointless questions that dont deserve their own thread thand you and see ur way out if ur not here to help

Girl no need to be rude

When they were recorded:

Morricone - 2013

Piano Theme - Unknown

But these 2 ones were both produced and written by Lana and Sacha Skarbek, so Piano Theme was probably written around the same time (2011, 2012-2013, as Sacha also did Because of You and Without You in those years)

I am speculating that Piano Theme could be the Tropico Credits theme (also the little piano parts before Bel Air in the film), or was going to be. I cannot find who did the music in Tropico, and Sacha was working with Lana in the years Tropico was being made/planned so?

I Talk To Jesus - 2014

So yep, could be an UV outtake, or maybe just her own project, not for an album

Also, my source is the one and only Lanapedia hahaha

True, but i think there's a lot to talk about for these songs, so it would really just clog up that thread

the music of tropico was made by dan heath

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

the music of tropico was made by dan heath

Oh crap! thnks guardian x

Why did you make a thread, we have a thread specifically created for minor general questions (emphasis on the plural since it also includes a "plethora of questions") that don't deserve their own thread x

Can we stop creating unnecessary clutter by creating unnecessary threads? Thanks.

As I said before

True, but i think there's a lot to talk about & speculate for these songs, so it would really just clog up that thread 

And anyway, when we find out more about them, loooook we already ave a thread for when that time comes  :kiss:

Can we stop creating unnecessary clutter by creating unnecessary threads? Thanks.

it doesn't affect you in any way so please remain silent. if the admin wants the thread deleted or relocated he will tell @Nightmimed but you are not the admin so....

i will love you until the end of time.