Sign in to follow this  
Veinsineon

Speculation: Piano Theme, Morricone, & I Talk To Jesus

it doesn't affect you in any way so please remain silent. if the admin wants the thread deleted or relocated he will tell @Nightmimed but you are not the admin so....

I don't have to be an admin or moderator to contribute to this website.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Why ppl have to argue in EVERY single thread??

BTW, I'd love to hear those 3 songs and am grateful for this thread, it's useful and like someone said before, you don't have to scroll through bunch of questions to find questions for specifically these songs 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I thought Piano Theme would actually be something like an interlude... just like Burnt Norton.

Morricone is such an enigmatic name too, I think os Salvatore cuz both reminds me of italian (yes n)

Talk to Jesus is also good but I think it would be a cover

I think Morricone is a song named after Ennio Morricone (the composer of the Lolita 1997 soundtrack).

Yup. That's what I thought! It's weird that they are both related to instrumental music though (a piano theme and the Lolita score). It only seems to further support the theory that they are instrumental compositions she has done with Skarbeck.

tumblr_n4tas9suZA1s73qs0o1_500.gif

So we know of atleast a few songs from the UV era that remain unleaked, but what do we know about them? Justice for these songs!

Piano Theme    [Now thought to be a Paradise tour interlude]
Morricone          [Now thought to be a Paradise tour interlude]

I Talk To Jesus
Trans-Am

I’m 99% sure Trans-Am is just a title she was playing with for an album or an EP. I don’t think it’s an actual song like everyone expects it to be. Maybe it is, but I’ve always doubted that just because it was written on the cover of a notebook

The other 3, I’m not sure but I’d love to actually hear them.

Weren’t the “Untouchables” supposedly from UV, originally? That group of like 5 tracks I think that leaked along with AFFA, Black Beauty and the others?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I’m 99% sure Trans-Am is just a title she was playing with for an album or an EP. I don’t think it’s an actual song like everyone expects it to be. Maybe it is, but I’ve always doubted that just because it was written on the cover of a notebook

The other 3, I’m not sure but I’d love to actually hear them.

Weren’t the “Untouchables” supposedly from UV, originally? That group of like 5 tracks I think that leaked along with AFFA, Black Beauty and the others?

iirc it was written at the top of a page though