NamiraWilhelm

What Are You Reading?

Have you guys heard of The Girls by Emma Cline? I impulsively bought it because it reminded me of the stories Lana told about being in a cult and stuff and apparently the book is inspired by the Manson family. I'm gonna read it listening to Ultraviolence to set the mood  :hooker:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

the help by kathryn stockett (read it before just reading it again cause its good)

interview with the vampire by anne rice

southern ladies and gentlemen by florence king (found for $2.95 at an out-of-print bookstore, read some of it and it was saucy)

also im being forced to read ubik by philip k. dick for class

so im trying to balance all 4 of these at once lol

tumblr_inline_p7g3g992X51rujz3w_250.gif

Becoming- Michelle Obama  (one of top five greatest living (and in her case most influential) people in the world imho) Most likely won't but only if it would be Becoming46

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp