Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Lust For Life" (With The Weeknd)

I've always had this idea that the full version of Stargirl would be in her record. So let's hope this is it. We don't need more new songs of her and Abel in it

Thats like the only thing id vouch for

This is going to give Lana some needed exposure and it will make her more appealing to a much wider audience. This is Lana's album after all so she will no doubt have more creative control than on Stargirl/Prisoner/Party Monster and yeah course Lana will have co-written too.

Honestly some of y'all need to sit down and wait till the track is leaked  released then you can pass your judgement :crossed:  :facepalm:  Anyway I'm excited and I can't wait to hear it :)

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Reading the title, I was like... 50 Shades?  :lmao:

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

I'm not particularly excited by this because it isn't a new pairing but then I think of how Lana being on a Weeknd track (Stargirl) kind of made her do something different, where she was singing differently and being more sexual and that was LIT so I hope it's an extension of that.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

She's just performing? She didn't write it?

There aren't any producers listed either so I think the credits are incomplete. But I hope everyone melts down about it anyway.

Could be a cover/reference to Iggy Pop and David Bowie?

*If* the credits are mostly accurate-- in that she didn't write it, and it's not an Iggy Pop/David Bowie cover (because they should credited then)-- that would be the first time she's recorded an original song she doesn't have a writing credit on, no?

@EdwardGallegos

Well she kissed her sister, so fucking her friend isnt off the list yet

I just fucked two bitches 'fore I saw you...

Reading the title, I was like... 50 Shades?  :lmao:

Fifty Shades Freed soundtrack? The Weeknd's "Earned It" was nominated for the Best Original Song Grammy and Ms. Soundtrack is still chasing that golden statuette...

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.