Sign in to follow this  
RileyThomas

Gods & Monsters

These lyrics...:cry:

'God's dead, I said baby that's alright with me'

:defeated:

yeah, that lyric kills me in the best possible way.

i think the line is "what i truly want is innocence lost" though.

a  -  m  -  e  -  r  -  i  -  c  -  a    /    all i wanna do is   p  l  a  y

I hear: 'motel, sprees, sprees and I'm singing'

But probably it isn't correct.

I'm sure that it's 'motel, speed, sprees'.  :justride:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

when she first wrote the song the lyrics were: In the land of gods and angels I was a monster

It would have been so awesome if she switched it up between the verses. Plus the song is way more monstrous than angelic. Like, fame transforming her or something.

It would have been so awesome if she switched it up between the verses. Plus the song is way more monstrous than angelic. Like, fame transforming her or something.

right??? it would have been so pin up galore

ps.. it makes me laugh that she said this song reminds her of leonard cohen. maybe before emilie got a hold of it?

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Emile treated the song right and gave it that ominous creepy tone, why most of Lana fans hate him? :O

And it seems more normal to me that she chose 'I was an angel' because she speaks about the years of innocence.

Emile treated the song right and gave it that ominous creepy tone, why most of Lana fans hate him? :O

And it seems more normal to me that she chose 'I was an angel' because she speaks about the years of innocence.

most lana fans don't even like gods&monsters, bitchess

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Oh God this can't be true. Sorry I love the feel from her unreleased songs like Serial Killer and the old demos BUT the sound of Born To Die is not like anything. Herself has admired about Emile's taste.

Oh God this can't be true. Sorry I love the feel from her unreleased songs like Serial Killer and the old demos BUT the sound of Born To Die is not like anything. Herself has admired about Emile's taste.

it's kinda repetitive though imo and i feel like it's all very emile and not how lana wanted to do it

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.