Sign in to follow this  
RileyThomas

Gods & Monsters

Are you sure? She said she is very proud of it it's the best thing she has done and that Emile has created a soundscaping album a very unique experience. Is it me or I think we are unfair. There are so many other people that worked on this and if it is so repetitive why the hell all of us listen to it tll now after one year? Personally I can't get enough already :P I think that Lana just agreed for some things to be done. If for example she didn't like the male vocals all over the songs I m sure she wouldn't let them do it. The only thing I hate is that the samples in her songs exist in another songs of other artists Emile work with like Bruno Mars Locked Out of Heaven that has that Carmen 'meow' or Female Robbery with that 'sayyyyy' shout

And she does say "I was an angel" ... meaning she is now a stone-cold FOTHERMUCKING MONSTER **insert rap here**

oh god, i just wikipediad that song and...

Rap artists Rick Ross (left) and Nicki Minaj (right) are both featured on the song. Ross was impressed with the song's concept and asked if he could deliver the intro. Minaj appeared on the song because of her obsession with Jay-Z. Ross expressed admiration for Minaj, and praised her lyricism.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Hey guys,

I'm new here, therefore I don't know if there had been such a topic.

Anyways, in my opinion, Gods and Monsters seems to be so underrated. Barely anyone of my friends like that song as much as I do. To me, it's a masterpiece. This dark and mystic atmosphere, her fragile voice. 

I don't get why there is not one who feels the way I do :( 

What do you think about that song?

It's beautiful in every way.

It's probably my favorite off of Paradise, hope I can witness it live someday!

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I was at her concert in Frankfurt (Germany), and she played that song. Her voice was like it was about to break. Listening to her singing that song was stunning. I felt kind of lost in another world while she was singing. There is something I can't describe which makes me literally going insane. It is a masterpiece, definitely. And sorry for misplacing this thread. 'Newbie' haha

The instrumental part is pretty much perfect imo. The lyrics are very clichéd and kinda cringeworthy tbh, but this line -- If I get a little prettier, can I be your baby?
You tell me life isn't that hard
-- totally makes up for it as far as I'm concerned. :flutter:

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png