Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

went to the record store today & as per usual still no info on LFL in their systems.. it's practically nonexistent. 

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

:party: Game time! :party: 

Let's see if we can write 10 positive things about Lust For Life (the album) in 10 posts after each other! I'll start.

1. I'm glad that we're getting at least 18 tracks!  :heart:

I'll be back to see the results tomorrow.  :hooker:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

:party: Game time! :party: 

Let's see if we can write 10 positive things about Lust For Life (the album) in 10 posts after each other! I'll start.

1. I'm glad that we're getting at least 18 tracks!  :heart:

I'll be back to see the results tomorrow.  :hooker:

i'm glad she decided to change the original album cover :creep:

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

I am also very excited for the 18 tracks. The tracks she's given some insight about sound pretty promising, Yosemite and TNC are probably my most awaited tracks for now :flutter: I'm also excited to see how the booklet is gonna turn out, I love booklets :creep:

I am also very excited for the 18 tracks. The tracks she's given some insight about sound pretty promising, Yosemite and TNC are probably my most awaited tracks for now :flutter: I'm also excited to see how the booklet is gonna turn out, I love booklets :creep:

God Bless America sounds like one of the biggest highlights in her career.

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

So, 2 weekends ago I saw BANKS in Nashville, and it was the most incredible concert I've ever been to. A part of it had to do with her background dancers/shadows....It got me thinking about what the inspiration was behind Lana hiring background dancers and implementing choreography into her shows and what it adds to (or subtracts from) her concerts... I really miss her older performances, and I believe less is more with her... Kinda hope, if there is a LDR5 tour, they take all that stuff away. What do y'all think?

So, 2 weekends ago I saw BANKS in Nashville, and it was the most incredible concert I've ever been to. A part of it had to do with her background dancers/shadows....It got me thinking about what the inspiration was behind Lana hiring background dancers and implementing choreography into her shows and what it adds to (or subtracts from) her concerts... I really miss her older performances, and I believe less is more with her... Kinda hope, if there is a LDR5 tour, they take all that stuff away. What do y'all think?

inspiration: fans bitched and whined and complained and called her boring

what it added: fans bitching and whining and complaining calling her boring for having to add others and the dancers take too much focus etc.

subtracted: the nonvocal majority not rly minding her alone, w/e with the background dancers

excuse my ignorance, but has someone announced that there's gonna be news tomorrow or something? :brows:

no, but people are getting their hopes up again so there will be meltdowns either way haha

can lana honestly work with this producer. scrap lust for life.

forget your vintage music and transform queen.

i can already imagine the slayage with weird vocal samples of 1940s radio stations with unpredictable vocal runs and hard beats that make you feel like you're going back but forward in time. would end born to die. but seriously i hope she tries to be more experimental with her melodies and sound like lorde did in melodrama

speaking of cool samples i also hope there are interludes like this

You guys literally expect something to happen on a date, and when it doesn't happen you guys blame Lana and her team... but they didn't even say that there would be anything happening on that day  :diva: I mean, yeah Lana should be doing something. But you can't be mad  at her for not doing something on the day you guys said she would be doing something

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif