Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

A selfie w the caption "can't believe it's been another year around the sun. x"

along with a 2 minute livestream of her,neil, and chuck either cruising to (insert vintage musician here) or sitting and laughing on a couch. Followed by her saying something along the lines of "So excited to share the album with you kids. July can't come soon enough. Love you, bye"   

*blows kiss and ends livestream*

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

along with a 2 minute livestream of her,neil, and chuck either cruising to (insert vintage musician here) or sitting and laughing on a couch. Followed by her saying something along the lines of "So excited to share the album with you kids. July can't come soon enough. Love you, bye"   

*blows kiss and ends livestream*

That's more than what we r probably going to get

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

:party: Game time! :party: 

Let's see if we can write 10 positive things about Lust For Life (the album) in 10 posts after each other! I'll start.

1. I'm glad that we're getting at least 18 tracks!  :heart:

I'll be back to see the results tomorrow.  :hooker:

Lol, mission unaccomplished, I think we got like 6 or 7 posts... that weren't necessarily after each other. xD

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm just trying to look at this entire era from the perspective of a listener of Lana, not a hardcore stan. Like, for us, it's easier to see Lana active because we get her Twitter/Instagram updates to see that she's alive and such, and also the little extra details about what's happening with the album from following many fan accounts on other social media.

However for the average listener, they're probably wondering where Lana is, why she's being quiet, they're not getting the little details about the album unless they follow fan accounts on Twitter and stuff like that. If I wasn't this much of a hardcore stan, I'd be wondering why the hell nothing is happening.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

also don't know if any other UK fans are watching the trashy reality mess that is Love Island, but I've noticed they've played two Lana instrumentals (Ride and Art Deco) over 'emotional' scenes of people pretending they're in love after meeting earlier that day  :hooker:

get that promo and royalties girlll  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

also don't know if any other UK fans are watching the trashy reality mess that is Love Island, but I've noticed they've played two Lana instrumentals (Ride and Art Deco) over 'emotional' scenes of people pretending they're in love after meeting earlier that day  :hooker:

get that promo and royalties girlll  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:

they used the art deco instrumentation for an emotional scene? That's odd, i see it as more dark and mysterious sounding

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

they used the art deco instrumentation for an emotional scene? That's odd, i see it as more dark and mysterious sounding

Yeah, think they used it during a date but I'm not 100% sure

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'