Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Of course everyone has a different taste. But constantly lynching this track while celebrating Lust For Life is just stupid. You may like one better, but in the end they are not really that far apart from each other in terms of artistic decay.

I also don't like LFL that much, the song is kinda silly, but I don't know, Coachella just disappointing, I am sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, but I truly believe it is the worst song she ever recorded 

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

Honestly the track I'm most worried about is Heroin: it could be good if she uses it as a metaphor or it could be shit if it's one of her political songs :defeated: :defeated:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I don't really know if this has already been discussed here, but I won't read the previous 1370 pages. Are this lyrics of Summer Bummer real or someone just made them up? https://genius.com/Lana-del-rey-summer-bummer-lyrics

I hope she'll sing a little more that just this lines. She really needs to lead her songs, LfL is more a duet than just a featuring.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Ooh, Lana, she my girl though

Don't think twice about messing with her though

Damn she know who the fuck it is

[bridge: Lana Del Rey]

If you want me to, baby

I'll take you on a ride

To places that you've never seen

I can wrap you up in roses, roses

Make your life a dream, alright?

(let's go)

:eartha: they didnt even try :eartha:

Kinda glad there's a song called Heroin. Tired of Lana playing it safe.

in what world she plays it safe? :rip:  You guys make no sense

BAR is excellent. Coachella is a piece of trash(still better than Lust for Love though). This album is gonna have a 65 on metacritic!

Ooh, Lana, she my girl though

Don't think twice about messing with her though

[bridge: Lana Del Rey]

If you want me to, baby

I'll take you on a ride

To places that you've never seen

I can wrap you up in roses, roses

Make your life a dream, alright?

(let's go)

:eartha: they didnt even try :eartha:

idk tho with this tracklist and the whole era in general I would believe anything at this point

I don't get all the excitement for Summer Bummer... the snippet is a huge mess and it sounds like they layered 7789655 songs together

I don't get all the excitement for Summer Bummer... the snippet is a huge mess and it sounds like they layered 7789655 songs together

... because 14 year olds like generic pop music they can shake their ass to & Lana wants to give the gays what they want with LFL :)

Summer Bummer cover looks like something Charlie XCX or Ariana Grande would do (I mean it's ok to be cheeky but it looks so unaesthetic she could have used an outtake from those magazine photoshoots done by professionals.. she looked so elegant in them Goddamit!)

... because 14 year olds like generic pop music they can shake their ass to & Lana wants to give the gays what they want with LFL :)

Summer Bummer cover looks like something Charlie XCX or Ariana Grande would do (I mean it's ok to be cheeky but it looks so unaesthetic she could have used an outtake from those magazine photoshoots done by professionals.. she looked so elegant in them Goddamit!)

I actually love the single cover but that title.... and the snippet is just tragic

idk tho with this tracklist and the whole era in general I would believe anything at this point

me too- and yet now im so cynical I don't believe anything for sure

I get what you're saying, but for me it's so short of a snippet and it feels like a bridge/transition part of the song so I'm keeping an open mind I could see it fitting into a bigger picture I appreciate

summer bummer is generic trap not pop and don't disrespect charli like that she would never do a mess of a song like that well not that bad....