Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'd like to know why some of you are saying that the album will be out on Wednesday (Thursday in NZ time) I'm confused.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I'd like to know why some of you are saying that the album will be out on Wednesday (Thursday in NZ time) I'm confused.

I think nz is like almost a day and a half ahead

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Maybe they think it will leak on that day. At least in Europe it will be Thurday when NZ releases.

Mfhp.gif

Looking at that Darla account she looks like a hungry attention whore for leaks . Saying "soooon babe" when someone asks for the Lust For Life leak smh . Trashy whore for fake leaks who only wants attention ... sorry I got carried away .

giphy.gif

Usually its all about connections. Examples:

Working at a place that has it / usually has it early

Knowing someone who does ^^

Find someone recently hired and trick them into showing u the cd then snatching it and running for ur life to the car where ur bestfriend is waiting directly outside the door to speed off

Hm. I guess I'll throw some fish out and see what I get  :flutter:

That horror film reference in 13 beaches made the song 100x times more interesting

Yeah. The concept of the track was always interesting but the snippet was ... not really telling much about the song. At least in my opinion. It's nice but it's hard to say how the song will sound.Since Eclipse said it's a rework of SR, there could be "horror-strings" and I could imagine it having a trapbeat kicking in, similar to Cherry and White Mustang. Could be q more quiet ballad aswell.

However, the fact she includes the sample from "Carnival Of Souls" is just super cool ... on the one hand, since horror-Lana is now an official thing and it makes the creepy strings seem pretty likely, on the other hand because the movie (and the monologue she's quoting) just fits in so well as a metaphor for trying to escape some paparazzis

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!