Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

So far Summer Bummer is actually my most-played track - and I LOVED Lust For Life. I think in the context of the album it works almost as an interlude of sorts. It's so menacing and hypnotic. So far otherwise the snippets I liked there most were Heroin, Get Free, GBA, and 13 Beaches.

dont be a hater babe

have some superior tastes babe

:hooker:

He actually liked Lana's vocals and hook. He liked Groupie Love too. Normally I hate him but I kinda felt myself agreeing with him this time

He actually liked Lana's vocals and hook. He liked Groupie Love too. Normally I hate him but I kinda felt myself agreeing with him this time

Yea he gave her the benifit of the doubt. And ngl the songs for sure have room for improvement. But either way i love the tracks

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

He seems like the kind of guy that thinks he has a superior taste in music to everyone else who listens to chart music because he listens to Led Zeppelin and Oasis

Yes he is kinda like that, he needs to get rid of his superiority. 

1994, the year I was born  :defeated:

same girl, exactly 23 years ago on Friday Lust For Life Day!

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

Imagine going out of your way to buy a jewel case, Photoshop the info on the. Ack cover. Get the printing dimensions, print the album sleeve, put it in, take a photo and everyone says it's fake cause you didn't even use unwrinkked paper.

Some people man, no attention to detail but all the time in the world.

We should feel sorry for these people who are seeking attention saying they had the album. They have to have mental health issues

hey now, that's not fair to people with actual mental health issues

they're just losers

The only lana reviews i care for are Dylan Will Not Participate on youtube. Not only are his reactions great, but he's hot and i lowkey think hes bi

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: