Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I remember listening to the grainy recordings of Honeymoon from the Urban Outfitters listening party. Like... one day before the release. The thirst was real. Good times.

Sadly, I don't remember what I thought back then and there, but I do remember I listened to the recorded videos from that event! That was exciting indeed!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I still remember driving almost an hour each way to the closest UO just to spend time arguing with the associates about the free poster and getting pissed off cause they stopped the stream after Freak

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Sadly, I don't remember what I thought back then and there, but I do remember I listened to the recorded videos from that event! That was exciting indeed!

I remember thinking "wow I can't hear shit" and turned it off lol

LIZARD PEOPLE

I'm a bit late but here's to never having to aim for (another) 2000 pages in this thread ever again! :party: Thanks to all of those who fought against some party poopers claiming the album's gonna be shit, yet did not give up and lose hope because of these whiners who eventually were proven wrong and did regain their faith. Also small thanks to those who were banned along the way and a bigger thank you to our moderators who made it possible. Live on, LanaBoards, live on.

SEQDTEV.gif

hyvmj7k.gif

vA4yURN.gif

Edit: Also this is my post number #700 so congratulations to myself for not having a life of my own at the moment to make it possible.

Also let's be honest the earliest we are going to get the leak is Wednesday, not sooner than that. Don't believe these pathetic attention-seeker liars. When the leaker is legit, you WILL know it. They don't tease they just drop the matieral quick with links. Real album leakers don't play this "give me 200 followers and then I'll do something" games since the team of the given singer could come at any moment to shut them down.

exactly

The people who lied about having the album or it being leaked should be banned

Report anyone who does it then. That's how the mods sees the post so they can take action.

So after work today (I get off around 5:30 - EST) I'm gonna check that record store I talked about and then the local targets for it --- If it were to be on shelves in target by mistake I might try and snatch the cd out of the case and get outta there tbh because I know their systems wouldn't allow for it to be sold. 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19