Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Experiencing lana exactly how it best works for you is always amazing. Especially being uninterrupted. Becoming one with each nuance of instrumentation

THanks :) I think so too, but sometimes I am just unsure about myself. I am figuring out the details this week, I really want to have an amazing and quality alone time with new Lana music. Any suggestion welcomed :)

Amazing. My boyfriend has apparently a long shift on saturday so guess who's taking over the living room speakers.  :hooker:

That is amazing, I wish I would do that. But we already wrapped our speakers in the original package, ready to move when the time comes. So I need to deal with my Sony headphone. But I do not see it as a problem.

2ikzg5s.png

I'm happy to say that the rap-less edit of Summer Bummer finally grew on me.

What a relief..

Ql8kg.gif

Rap-less edit where? I'll be really satisfied if there's a version with 'wap wap wap wap' edited out. Y'all posted gifs & all & every time I listen to it I can't help but notice it. Lol

Do y'all think Tyler The Creator's new album is gonna be a problem for our good sis LFL?? I'm kind of worried it will outperform LFL

no bc as we said b4 his fans are poor.

???, ?????????

THanks :) I think so too, but sometimes I am just unsure about myself. I am figuring out the details this week, I really want to have an amazing and quality alone time with new Lana music. Any suggestion welcomed :)

I suggest a nice bubblebath with only candles as light source. The lighting combined with nice scents will easily set the mood to take in the new music. The perfect bath will send you into full relaxation.

And Maybe even a glass of wine if youre feeling fancy.

Make it an evening to remember. Or whatever time of day you prefer lol.

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I should buy some chocolate to snack on while listening to LFL for the first time. :flutter:

Chocolate? pfft, I'm going to be snorting coke off of the exclusive Target edition poster 

i don't actually snort coke 

but i have snorted caffeine before 

which you shouldn't do 

Chocolate? pfft, I'm going to be snorting coke off of the exclusive Target edition poster

i don't actually snort coke

but i have snorted caffeine before

which you shouldn't do

THIS :lmao: :icant2:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Do y'all think Tyler The Creator's new album is gonna be a problem for our good sis LFL?? I'm kind of worried it will outperform LFL

Meek is more problematic then Tyler.. His last album debut with 200k last time.. And Honeymoon reach only 108k  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  Tyler Creator always debut with 80-100k i think we can breath in peace

Lust For Dead   large.gif