Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Do I burn incense or do I lighten scented candles?

You should burn incense, scented candles are nice but incense is just better in my opinion. I burn incense every week. I have a whole supply of it on my room.  :flutter:

By the way, I was wondering if there should be a topic where people will be talking about the leaks instead of this one, without sharing the links in public, because people might want to wait until the release date and not want to see any spoilers or something, I guess.

Yes please, I stayed away from this thread two days while everyone were talking about the new snippets. >__<

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Do I burn incense or do I lighten scented candles?

Am I getting high for my first listening?

Am I skipping Love and Lust For Life or am I listening to everything?

Which hair products can I use in order to avoid becoming bald?

My current wonderings in life, geopolitical problematics who

Duh, everything! It's not the complete experience if you skip songs. :)

Ugh, my dream is to sit on the beach with my boyfriend 40 mins before sunset that way the sun will escape over the horizon as the album experience comes to an end.

But no one wants me and i live 3+ hours from the nearest beach :defeated: :icant:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Ugh, my dream is to sit on the beach with my boyfriend 40 mins before sunset that way the sun will escape over the horizon as the album experience comes to an end.

But no one wants me and i live 3+ hours from the nearest beach :defeated: :icant:

LMAO me af

i CAN relate

https://twitter.com/PopShopVirtual/status/887033295824965634

It seems also that Universal Brazil sent the copies to the stores already........... pls god

:pray:

Yeah im pretty sure most big chains have LFL already. It's just a matter of time before someone steals a copy. But someone has to care enough to risk it all

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

At least We're not alone in this. I may not know yall but i love yall

:kiss3:

https://twitter.com/PopShopVirtual/status/887033295824965634

It seems also that Universal Brazil sent the copies to the stores already........... pls god

:pray:

That's a good thing because Beautiful People NEEDS to see the light

(just kidding, I ain't listening to anything until Friday)

~come on down to Florida~ tbh because this sounds perf and I live like 15 minutes away from the beach  :flutter: but i dont have a goddamn boyfriend either  :toofunny:

and also i think it's supposed to storm here all week so goddamn x2