Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'm honestly shocked that the album is only mere days away from being released, it still feels like it's a month and a half away

Also, has anyone actually read through every single page on this thread? Cuz just browsing through couple of pages of it already feels exhausting, I honestly can't see how anyone could go through all 2000+ of it.

I've only been here since page 900-something, but I've read most parts of it (although I skipped a majority of the glitter text pages and pages from the most recent snippets leaked and a few pages when there was nothing interesting to read). :creep:

also why is everyone here sleeping on In My Feelings its a gay anthem :oprah3:

Haven't heard the snippet so I can't say anything about it but I love your signature. :P

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

also why is everyone here sleeping on In My Feelings its a gay anthem  :oprah3:  

I'm super excited to hear that in full, from what I heard in that snippet that song sounds godly

@collin ive saw lots of pages of you gays being like "meh" and waiting for white mustang but nvm  :stareney:

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

@collin ive saw lots of pages of you gays being like "meh" and waiting for white mustang but nvm  :stareney:

???? did i miss something....  :horror: