Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i keep singing 'key lime and perfume and restaurants' when im not paying attention and i HATE it make me stop

Ugh, I have the same problem. I keep thinking it's 'you want money groupie love' when it's 'you want my groupie love'  :lmao:

I'm literally hopping across four forums including my most reliable one for leaks and there's nothing tangible and and and -single tear- but hey maybe she'll finally experience an unleaked album release

I've been wondering why I haven't seen some of the more frequent users on here, then I realized they were put on moderator review for the next week because of Glittergate 2k17  :toofunny:

Please don't ever forget me. :crai:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Can one of you kindly pm me if it leaks. And if that might get you banned just dm on instagram

My user is Http.vintagekid

I won't be able to check the forum much after today.

Thanks in advance

Xo. :kiss:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Vertigo Records releases are always fake. They put out a Honeymoon deluxe version with Wait For Life and Dayglo Reflection and a second CD of remixes.

giphy.gif

all the bottoms waiting for the album to leak should go use their time to douche and exfoliate till the album drops  :hottie:

so you know what to do now

who's been here since the ORIGINAL pre-pre-release thread that closed lmao. I think I've seen probably 1700 of the pages on this thread and I can say it's been an exhaustive journey ladies but it'll pay off soon

back when we thought the album was called Best American Record  :toofunny:

Oh well in that case I don't know. According to this article, "For pre-orders, you have to wait for Apple's email telling you the item is ready. Apple does assure that the email will come the same day the content is released." and they also recommend to actually not pre-order anything if you want to gain access to the content right away when it's released, but instead to just check it out when it's released and buy it then without pre-ordering. So basically if the article's true, it might become available on your iTunes at midnight your time but you might have to wait to get the e-mail meanwhile people who haven't pre-ordered it can buy and download it straight away.

Personally I don't pre-order anything digital on Google Play for example, it's not like they're gonna run out or something. The only time I pre-ordered something I had to wait half an hour to get the content to download so I've basically been following their advice ever since. If I were you I'd try to cancel the pre-order and just buy it when it's out.  :)

Thank you so much! I don't think i'll cancel my pre-order because with pre-order the album was less than $10, probably around 7 or 8 dollars and I guess the price is higher once the album's released?  i'd cancel tbh if what you say is 100% true. that I could just purchase the album at midnight and have it immediately downloaded to my library. I'll be checking my iTunes on both my computer and iPhone just in case it's different on either for some reason.

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

@Rural That's why I'm giving you advice xo I'm using my time to buy candles and stay skinny

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

back when we thought the album was called Best American Record :toofunny:

Me.Before the leak We were guessing like there was no tomorrow about what BAR stood for..

Beautiful and Rich

Broken and Redeemed

Beautiful as Roses

Bottoms are Reaching

And its funny cause the only BAR on the album is "Beaches are ruined"

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

That record store was a dud :/ they don't even carry new Cd's only vinyl off to the targets

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19