Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Apparently the Admin of Kingdom Leaks said he doesnt think itll leak before NZ....

I am so happy for lana but sad for me that it means my first listen isn't going to be the spiritual experience I have hoped for ):

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

Geez this whole "Itunes NZ" talk ... those few hours before the album will drop in your own country does not really make that much difference when we waited for so long

Honestly at this point :oprah3: im gonna wait for my digital download link that comes with the vinyl pre order in my email on friday

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I really think that this album isn't going to leak

the last time I can remember this happening was with How Big How Blue How Beautiful. It literally didn't leak until, like, an hour before the NZ release

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Honestly at this point :oprah3: im gonna wait for my digital download link that comes with the vinyl pre order in my email on friday

Honestly at this point every second post is you talking about leaks or Itunes NZ

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Honestly at this point every second post is you talking about leaks or Itunes NZ

Issue ? :what: if so, file a complaint and keep it pushing cause wtf else is there to discuss. The album 4 days away

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

It's like saying when Gucci releases their clothing line, and Walmart does simultaneously, too. Yes, they can release, but no one will notice or care

#jk

Are you referring to the unleaked masterpiece called Gucci Gucci that didn't make the cut onto the final tracklist whose lyrics contain the iconic 'sippin on my vegan smoothie smoothie' :oprah3:

(hope someone remembers it though) :ohno:

I've been wondering why I haven't seen some of the more frequent users on here, then I realized they were put on moderator review for the next week because of Glittergate 2k17  :toofunny:

Is arcadia one of them? @arcadia like this if you can hear me and can't post

LIZARD PEOPLE

it would outsell lust for life on iTunes

Hopefully it would turn out like taylor swift shading katy by releasing all her albums on streaming the day witness was released.

And katy STILL slayed

Me.Before the leak We were guessing like there was no tomorrow about what BAR stood for..

Beautiful and Rich

Broken and Redeemed

Beautiful as Roses

Bottoms are Reaching

And its funny cause the only BAR on the album is "Beaches are ruined"

THIS ALBUM TITLE  :deadbanana: It still haunts me 

71Wlq4b.jpg

Wow, your picture looks beautiful. I already found it in London for like 6 pounds a few months ago, I couldn't buy it but the photoshoot was amazing!

Can one of you kindly pm me if it leaks. And if that might get you banned just dm on instagram

My user is Http.vintagekid

I won't be able to check the forum much after today.

Thanks in advance

Xo. :kiss:

If you want I can follow you on Instagram anyway. I need some extra followers anyway. But when the album leaks I could shoot you a message.  :flutter: