Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Saying that intelligence is a very rare thing to find here is so pretentious and arrogant. Like, sis, if you hate us so much, you can log out and never come back again. With that attitude, no one is going to miss you anyway. :)

Lotus is going OFF tonight and tbh I'm living for it  :kiss:

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

Saying that intelligence is a very rare thing to find here is so pretentious and arrogant. Like, sis, if you hate us so much, you can log out and never come back again. With that attitude, no one is going to miss you anyway. :)

Talking about attitude - do you mean like the way you reacted to my reply reminding you that you were posting in the wrong thread? God bless hypocrites

im genuinly so mad i used the last of my weed last night i wanted that shit to get stoned and listen to the masterpiece that is LFL high as fuck

omg me too i'm really pissed off w/ myself lol

Talking about attitude - do you mean like the way you reacted to my reply reminding you that you were posting in the wrong thread? God bless hypocrites

Maybe you should be aware of the fact that I don't have an attitude towards everyone, just the people I hate or dislike. Just so you know. ;)

Stargirl has the best gifs of anyone on here don't @ me she has one for fucking everything

And I still can't figure out how to put gif on here :toofunny:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

are you guys mad bc she's talking about Lana or bc you do not agree w/ her?

I agree w/ AB that it's awful to make collabs w/ abusers

i agree with her, its not good to work with abusers, but azealia has worked with abusers before so its weird for her to try and act all high and mighty. its hard to take some of her complaints seriously because she'll just as easily complain about sexism/racism/homophobia that she has supported at one point

added: shes complained about racism in the music industry and how people "dont favor her" because shes a black woman, but will turn around and make racist comments to other nonwhite artists who are more successful than her. is what i mean

pNjWdpc.png

i agree with her, its not good to work with abusers, but azealia has worked with abusers before so its weird for her to try and act all high and mighty. its hard to take some of her complaints seriously because she'll just as easily complain about sexism/racism/homophobia that she has supported at one point

added: shes complained about racism in the music industry and how people "dont favor her" because shes a black woman, but will turn around and make racist comments to other nonwhite artists who are more successful than her. is what i mean

I agree w/ you! But I think that AB is right in this particular tweet, but she's being a hypocritical since she's pretty homophobic and said a lot of awful stuff about a lot of women and non-white ppl