Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Man, ya'll got me hoping demos for LFL leak, because I would love to hear it w.o Max Martin's influences, and I honestly love like the spoken word rhythm at the beginning of each verse and the choreo... kind of wanted more of it in the song... also kind of hope she revisits that 60s Shangri-Las vibe eventually :defeated: 

I preordered the limited vinyl with the actual cover but I've been wondering...

Is there any chance of an alternative release by Urban Outfitters ?

:oprah2:

that's what I'm hoping lol

tumblr_onl7kjm7SV1rr0bkio3_250.gif

..................what

Whats wrong hun?

Man, ya'll got me hoping demos for LFL leak, because I would love to hear it w.o Max Martin's influences, and I honestly love like the spoken word rhythm at the beginning of each verse and the choreo... kind of wanted more of it in the song... also kind of hope she revisits that 60s Shangri-Las vibe eventually :defeated:

Literal same. Its the one thing i wish she had more of in the album. Otherwise i couldn't be happier

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

sorry, let me clarify

*...............what is going on in here on this day, i've been off LB for barely a day and theres over 20 pages of nonsense and hardly anything related to the album. what happened with arcadia? did anything leak? (no, i know) is there any news of substance?

Arcadia leaked the album so Elle leaked her obituary 

sorry, let me clarify

*...............what is going on in here on this day, i've been off LB for barely a day and theres over 20 pages of nonsense and hardly anything related to the album. what happened with arcadia? did anything leak? (no, i know) is there any news of substance?

no

im really high but  i  just wanted to tell u all that i want lana to step on me. also SB is such a bop, i haven't stopped listening to it since it came out. and WKD is gonna snatch all of us. really excited for the album to drop (but no leaks pls)

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png

sorry, let me clarify

Arcadia can't speak with us at the moment because she got in trouble for glittering around in 20 pages, nothing leaked besides all the attention twinks who say they have the album , no news of substance , the most news we've gotten is how much we found out we love eachother on here. Oh and the news of AB trash talking lana.  :flutter:

giphy.gif

sorry, let me clarify

Arcadia was one of many users that were basically put on probation for spamming the thread with glitter text gifs.

And tbh weve basically just been bonding and dragging the last 20 pages..mostly bonding for me

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

You can hear me.
Why can't I hear anything?
Will you help me? I need your help.

Why can't anybody hear me?

I don´t belong in the world

That's what it is.

Something separates me from other people.

They are everywhere!

They are not going to let me go.
Everywhere I turn....

There´s something blocking my escape

He´s trying to prevent me from living

He´s trying to take me back somewhere
I can't fight anymore

I don´t know what´s real anymore

Is this really the spoken word part to 13 beaches?

Arcadia was one of many users that were basically put on probation for spamming the thread with glitter text gifs.

And tbh weve basically just been bonding and dragging the last 20 pages..mostly bondage for me

whoops, thought it said bondage . but I like bonding too  :flutter:

giphy.gif