Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

ITS OUT! Can't wait to listen after work in 14 hours :noparty:

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

ITS HERE YES GOOD QUALITY GOOD MUSIC YES I AM ALIVE TIME TO SMOKE ALL THE WEED AND FUCKING LISTEN TO THIS MASTERPIECE

ALL I'VE THOUGHT NONSTOP. buttttt I'm in med school and can only drink. tell me how amazing it is and smoke a blunt for me.

Just finished downloading it from iTunes and starting with Love now. I'm internally screaming with excitement

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Ugh, I preordered on Amazon Music and I just logged in and it had all the songs for download, but then the app kinda refreshed and now they're all unavailable again. Guess I'll have to wait another hour or so. Anyone else order from Amazon?

Lust For Life she sounds like she is finally ready to take that torch and burn down her ex’s house with it. Lust For Life lets a bit of light into the darkness of Del Rey’s moody past works, hinting at emotional recovery without drastically altering her sensuous musical palette."

SO TRUE OMG

After 919 pages of Pre-Pre Release and 2206 pages of Pre-Release, we did it, everyone! :) Moving on over to the Post-Release Thread... :justride:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS