Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/6791-is-taylor-swift-just-a-big-rip-off-of-lana-del-rey/?p=279899

The difference between LDR & Granny Swift is that LDRs music is like a full course dinner with each plate having a beautifully crafted meal with carefully chosen ingredients to create an original masterpiece whereas Grannae Swish's music is like gross fast food made with recycled ingredients to cater to the mindless masses.

Omg I had written this back in September 2015 and now Lana's album trailer shows Lana mixing up "carefully chosen ingredients" to create an original masterpiece. Lana fulfilled my prophecy :illumilana:

The Trailer was directed by Clark Jackson but I can't find any Official Website.

He's probably one of Chucks friends :thumb3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The Weeknd looks like a central part of the album, not just a feat, i guess they are doing some really hug toghter

ipQ05cE.gif

What makes you think that? Just because she showed his XO symbol in the trailer and he posted about it just says to me they're both proud and excited about it, I don't think it necessarily means he'll have a presence on more than the one song? (I could be wrong of course, who knows...)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Guys we made it to the actual pre-release!!!!!!!! barely made it in one piece though yikes ladies   :krylie:  I'm so ready for where Lana is going to take us during this era and I am so excited to discuss it with this Lanaboards family, so much love to you all <3  :party:

What makes you think that? Just because she showed his XO symbol in the trailer and he posted about it just says to me they're both proud and excited about it, I don't think it necessarily means he'll have a presence on more than the one song? (I could be wrong of course, who knows...)

Abel is giving such a big matter for this album.. i really dont know.. Everything looks so weird..

:thumb3: