Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

predicted to sell 20k in its first "week" in the US.

had she released this on a friday it definitely would have debuted better than love pretty much everywhere i think. would have sold more first week as well.

It will outpeak love anyways.

The offcial video is not out.

It will outpeaked love anyways.

The offcial video is not out.

eh. she will always be frontloaded cause there is no radio to stabilize anything. so if she would have done it all on a friday it would peak on all formats in its first week so it will really be the only time it has to chart high.

unless this gets picked up by radio or spotify playlists obviously then it will possibly be able to outpeak love.

eh. she will always be frontloaded cause there is no radio to stabilize anything. so if she would have done it all on a friday it would peak on all formats in its first week so it will really be the only time it has to chart high.

unless this gets picked up by radio or spotify playlists obviously then it will possibly be able to outpeak love.

It will 1-2 punch love on spotify for sure.

They can easily discount the song like they did with love. (But when the video is out)

I see this outpeaking and outcharting love. It has a lot of replay value.

Spotify made a This Is Lana Del Rey playlist! I always notice that they make these for big artists around the time they release new music, like how they did for Ed Sheeran, Drake, Lorde, Bruno Mars, etc.

jlsmc.png

aint no GP listening to this!

we need her in todays top hits for that smasha

JZU81xA.gif

aint no GP listening to this!

we need her in todays top hits for that smasha

JZU81xA.gif

True, idk who listens to these but at least Spotify is starting to promote her.   :oprah3:

She's also in the New Music Friday playlist tho

I've been power-streaming L4L for like 8 hours now on the UK hits list and I have to say this song really puts me in a trance.

Though it's Lana, so...

They gon count your streams as spam sis.

giphy.gif

I don't like how on spotify it says "with the weeknd" instead of feat. the weeknd

Nah I prefer it like that, it's a duet it's a conversation between the two of them which I like, it's better then every basic collaboration where the featured artist only gets one verse for like 30 seconds like every pop song ever the song is going back and forth it's 50/50 and i say that's the best way she could've done it just like how he showed of her in stargirl interlude

Even streaming the full song? Like, it's just on a loop?

looping too many times count as spam...

All that for nothing

giphy.gif

You should play other songs between streams.

Spotify made a This Is Lana Del Rey playlist! I always notice that they make these for big artists around the time they release new music, like how they did for Ed Sheeran, Drake, Lorde, Bruno Mars, etc.

jlsmc.png

I think they do it for all artists - they've done it for Marina & the Diamonds and Grimes, and they aren't releasing anything for a while  :(

Edit: omg have you seen the description for that playlist??

What she does, she does best...

YAAAAAS well played whoever wrote this at spotify  :gclap:

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png