Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

FOr honeymoon the  only song she mentioned before the album was released is '' God knows i tried'' and she never mentioned the godess Salvatore so i guess She always mention the worst songs on the album (my hype for tomorow never came and the other one is cancelled )

FOr honeymoon the  only song she mentioned before the album was released is '' God knows i tried'' and she never mentioned the godess Salvatore so i guess She always mention the worst songs on the album (my hype for tomorow never came and the other one is cancelled )

she famously said Terrence was her favorite track and it turned out to be the worst song of her discography so

giphy.gif

she famously said Terrence was her favorite track and it turned out to be the worst song of her discography so

What makes it the worst? :rip:

It's an amazing song.

The fact you dislike slow songs doesn't make it a fact that it's her worst song.

giphy.gif

What makes it the worst? :rip:

It's an amazing song.

The fact you dislike slow songs doesn't make it a fact that it's her worst song.

who said I don't like slow songs. Do you think I'd be a Lana fan if I didnt like a good ballad ? It's just a bad song. nothing more, everybody has their own opinions

giphy.gif

i dont condone the slander to any hm song besides dlmbm so stop

tly is amazing

I'm pretty sure the sound of the motorcycle engine at the beggining of Lust For Life is from "Leader of the Pack" by The Shangri-las

the piano also sounds like the beat in LFL. Maybe they sampled the song

giphy.gif