Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Whenever a new single is released i try not to listen to it too much, cus i feel like whenever i do i just have the song stuck on repeat in my head like alll day and then i eventually start to get annoyed with it, i already feel like i've overplayed Love way too much, so now i'm just gonna try my absaloute hardest to keep away from listening to LFL until it's released, then everything would feel more fresh and exciting once i get my Vinyl. Who else is gonna try?

:smokes3: ... i'm probably gonna fail miserably but it's worth a shot 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I wanted to listen to LFL on Spotify and I had to go to her artist page to find it. I couldn't find LFL on any relevant lists. That Mendes bro is everywhere. I don"t think that she has any chance to score a hit tbh

I wanted to listen to LFL on Spotify and I needed to navigate to her artist page to find it. I couldn't find LFL on any relevant lists. That Mendes bro is everywhere. I don"t think that she has any chance to score a hit tbh

nobody's expecting her to have a number one hit. LFL could easily be successful without being on the top of the charts

LFL is back at #3 in the US

357hfs4.jpg

giphy.gif

shirt is ugly wtf just because lana wears it doesn't make it pretty

Maybe people like the style of it despite the fact that Lana wore it?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Wasn't everybody expecting her to put the preorder up today?

giphy.gif

Like, hurry up Lizzy, I gotta preorder the boxset and vinyls before I waste spend all my money on flights to England and clothes I'm never going to wear.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif