Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

The Trailer was directed by Clark Jackson but I can't find any Official Website.

He had a part in producing the Love video too. Also Vevo says Benny Blanco, Emile Haynie and Rick Nowles produced the audio in the trailer 

"You know, in this city that the artist has a lot of freedom when trying to create something special.He needs space to cultivate his own world, far from the present.My luck, I live right in the middle of the letter« H »« Hollywood "sign.And this is how I spend most of my nights: I am above all the chaos that oscillates in the City of Angels.don't get me wrong, I like to dirty my hands, I often dive into the swamp of the city. Especially on Tuesdays. But actually, when I'm in the process of creating the album, especially in such turbulent times, I think I need to move away from real life, that in such a dark time to understand the contribution [To the world]. And every morning I have a lot of questions to himself: "What to cook for today's kids", "Something to season? With bitterness but still sweet "" Or take a day off, extinguish the flame and send them to the rays of heaven's love "Indeed, sometimes the best contribution? - Have a pure heart and good intentions, which should And if these times may seem crazy, they are not so different from what is experienced from time to time other generations.In the cycle of uncertainty and our structure crossing time can not think of a better place where I could Being, he settled into the heart of "Holly-strange" ["Golly-whim"], creating the album for you. Because you, the music and this place -. My love, my life, my passion for life "

:hooker:

Is the world in her hands supposed to represent her phone AKA communicating to us through the ether? Making her life a work of art

Not sure if you guys have seen this, but somebody commented on Lana's Facebook post, saying that she shouldn't choose Lust For Life as a title since there's already an album by Iggy Pop with that name. The first reply to this: "Iggy Azalea is trash", and over hundred people liked that reply. :rip:

Like, are people really this ignorant/stupid? :suicide:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Honestly, I've fallen back in love with 'Love' bc of all the news and excitement, do you guys still think it's possible for her to release a radio mix? Can you imagine that? I've been thinking about how popular it could be if the beat was reworked or a little more uptempo, like maybe they changed the progression of the drums, and not that popularity matters it's just I feel like everyone needs to hear this song right now Lmao

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

I'm hella shook at the tarot symbolism of the Magician, someone needs to do an analysis thread for all the imagery in this video