Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Yeah, so I think the sale on Lana's music and exclusives on Universal is to shift the last of the stock, meaning they probably won't be coming back.

My cassette came in cracked and it took them TWO WHOLE FUCKING WEEKS to get back to me and they told me they're no longer in stock so they're just refunding me.

This probably means that was the last of the stock and they won't be getting more. Maybe including box sets/etc.

Yeah, so I think the sale on Lana's music and exclusives on Universal is to shift the last of the stock, meaning they probably won't be coming back.

My cassette came in cracked and it took them TWO WHOLE FUCKING WEEKS to get back to me and they told me they're no longer in stock so they're just refunding me.

This probably means that was the last of the stock and they won't be getting more. Maybe including box sets/etc.

You could try buying one at Urban Outfitters, I think they still sell the cassette

image.png

I know this is a little unrelated, but whateves. For my English 102 class I have to create a "found poem" out of lines from other poems, books and song LYRICS!! You already know my poem is going to be saturated in Lana lyrics. But what songs do you think are her most poetic that I should incorporate because now that I'm looking through her discography, I can't decide. Only 2 songs

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

I know this is a little unrelated, but whateves. For my English 102 class I have to create a "found poem" out of lines from other poems, books and song LYRICS!! You already know my poem is going to be saturated in Lana lyrics. But what songs do you think are her most poetic that I should incorporate because now that I'm looking through her discography, I can't decide. Only 2 songs

Blackest Day -it's not simple, it's trigonometry

Blue Jeans- you were sortve punk rock, I grew up on hip hop

Black Beauty- I paint the sky black to match the mood of your soul

Shades of cool - I can't fix him, can't make him better

Brooklyn baby - I think we're like fire and water

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

My ass dies for Bel Air's "walk in the way of my soft resurrection, lead me to war with your brilliant direction".

Old Money and Brooklyn Baby come to mind!!!

giphy.gif

Old Money

The power of youth is on my mind

Sunsets, small town, I'm out of time

Will you still love me when I shine

From words but not from beauty

Cola

My pussy tastes like Pepsi-Cola

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

My ass dies for Bel Air's "walk in the way of my soft resurrection, lead me to war with your brilliant direction".

Yeah all of Bel Air is just poetic beauty, I love it, such peaceful lyrics 

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

Definitely Black Beauty, maybe even Fine CHina

Stranger than a stranger

nF70D0F.png

That sounds fun, I wish we got to do things like that at my school! Besides what has been mentioned, I really like - 'I was filled with poison, but blessed with beauty and rage' and 'The sun also rises on those who fail the call'. Also the lyrics to Swan Song are nice. I hope it goes well :)

"Birds are flying out of my mouth

Spirits creeping in my yard

Hold my head, it's tilting back

Something dancing me around"

(Raise me up)

"Birds are flying out of my mouth

Spirits creeping in my yard

Hold my head, it's tilting back

Something dancing me around"

(Raise me up)

im crying her old lyrics were so good..... now she writes shit like stranger than a stranger

giphy.gif

You should make a thread for this people seem really into it

I vote for some fine china or yayo or pawn shop blues, that shit gets deep