Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Can someone give me a run down of what's been happening lately with Lana, the album, single? I feel so lost with the LanaBoards community :icant:

Not much actually, we got the single and it's doing better than love but it's not a huge hit or anything, there's a possibility we might get the Paris match magazine tomorrow or Thursday since it's the last week of April. Still don't know the official album release date or when preorder is coming

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Can someone give me a run down of what's been happening lately with Lana, the album, single? I feel so lost with the LanaBoards community :icant:

Also if you didn't know courtney love won't be on the album, one of the acoustic song on the alboom is called Yosemite and the collab w Sean Lennon is called Tomorrow Never Came

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I do not care if the songs are not good on the charts. It is kind of obvious, since all the chart topping sounds the same these days (I listen to them, do not get me wrong). There are some refreshing sounds of course, but not much. But I think she makes music for us and herself. My boyfriend loves Lana, but Love became a big fav for him. I was surprised.

But new Lana music cannot come fast enough :cumming2: 

2ikzg5s.png

I have a feeling since she's been quiet since the release of Lust for Life, maybe she'll release the video along with the preorder/tracklist since we've been waiting so long

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

this maybe news to you, but you can not stream an album that is not out.

I thought it was something official. Urban Outfitters had a listening party pre-release.

Here are some suggestions for those of you Jonesing for more lana content.

1. Stream LFL/Love

2. Stream LFL/Love

3. Stream LFL/Love

4. Stare into her image from the Dazed mags

5. Smoke a joint for gods sake

6. Stream LFL/Love

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png