Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I thought it was something official. Urban Outfitters had a listening party pre-release.

Nah those are two different types of streaming party. Lana probs wouldn't be giving out her damn album to stores before she even has a release date or pre-order.

So I've been thinking about the acoustic side of Lust For Life, and I understand why a song like Yosemite was made. Yosemite is gonna be the Yayo of this era, and I have no doubt she won't be singing Yayo anymore. If it was recorded in one take, it seems to be a very simple, but personal song. I'm not saying I dislike Yayo, but I'm here for a new Lizzy song. :trisha:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

So I've been thinking about the acoustic side of Lust For Life, and I understand why a song like Yosemite was made. Yosemite is gonna be the Yayo of this era, and I have no doubt she won't be singing Yayo anymore. If it was recorded in one take, it seems to be a very simple, but personal song. I'm not saying I dislike Yayo, but I'm here for a new Lizzy song. :trisha:

Fool! She will bring Yayo around again with LDR6 and perform it instead of doing the lead single.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

18058208_632282153633574_782759578357148

ARE U IN??? :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:

LETS TURN THIS  BOP INTO A HIT

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

shook

18058208_632282153633574_782759578357148

ARE U IN??? :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:

LETS TURN THIS  BOP INTO A HIT

aw that's cute

i will love you until the end of time.

I bet LFL is going to be an Apple exclusive for a week or something like this, or it'll be a surprise release. It doesn't make sense this strategy of releasing the cover art, two singles and nothing about a date....