Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Mess.. this is her most liked post ever yet it's still flopping https://instagram.com/p/BTFESjflEWY/

Btw I believe we'll still have to wait for a music video, these pics posted by Abel are from the set and they are from just 2 weeks ago so at least a few more weeks to edit and finish the video: https://instagram.com/p/BSuLi2ig2qn/ ; https://instagram.com/p/BSxBF9NhtEQ/

giphy.gif

im not surprised lfl isnt doing amazing, its kind of bland and repetitive and if i was listening to the radio and heard "take off take off take off all your clothes" four times i would probably switch the station. love was significantly better

its april 26 and if the album is supposedly being released in a month i am expecting news before 12 am tonight lana

pNjWdpc.png

I hope they release her album on Friday.

Because her releases so far have been messy as fuck. All of her singles have been gimped by mid week releases.

Love would have been top 40 and got you know top 40 airplay....But yknow whatever.

Same thing with L4L. It did even better than Love but gimped once again.

It can take 20-30, perhaps up to 40 or 45 weeks for a record to become a hit in USA. (unlike other nations).

Love would be that record.

But for it to organically happen, is a long, slow climb in the USA from Alternative or Rock stations to the Top 40.

I do look forward perhaps for a 32 song mix tape surprise drops of duets of Star Boy and Star Girl, Weeknd & Lana perhaps in October so it counts for the award season

That would include Lust for Life and the others they did (totally separate release from her new album.)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I'm a little disappointed to see that Lana isn't in Paris Match this week. The photographer said April, but there's no more Wednesdays left in April. I understand that things get moved around, but I was really hoping we'd finally get the interview and photographs.

the thing is.. where is she?

has she performed the song with the weeknd? has she promoted it in a way that people can find out about the song?

how can y'all expect this song, that a majority of people don't even know exists, to succeed if lana doesn't do anything besides post on instagram?

its like going to college not studying at all and expecting to get straight A's

has the performed the song with the weeknd? has she promoted it in a way that people can find out about the song?

how can y'all expect this song, that a majority of people don't even know exists, to succeed if lana doesn't do anything besides post on instagram?

She dont even post on Instagram anymore... Lana is crazy

Lust For Dead   large.gif

has the performed the song with the weeknd? has she promoted it in a way that people can find out about the song?

her name is not joanne.