Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

okay guys i cracked the album trailer

stevie nicks= fleetwood mac= mac and cheese= ingredients in the pot cause lana loves pasta

mac and cheese= pasta that's cheesy=it's not easy being cheesy= G-Eazy has a rap verse during Lana and Stevie's song about pasta. 

This will be iconic. 

I don't know what to do with myself nothing's happening for weeks and the second I log out 784576536547635467 things happen at the same time :deadbanana: I never listened to Stevie but I know how hard Lana stans her so I'm very happy for her

ZKcaooE.png

so why is The Cancer currently higher ion Sotify?

T7cDm0Q.png

Forced down people's throats on big playlists (TTHs). It's on only 600 playlists but with massive followers.

Lust For Life is by choice by listeners choice. It needs more time and exposure.

1X6p9Hi_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Forced down people's throats on big playlists (TTHs). It's on only 600 playlists but with massive followers.

Lust For Life is by choice by listeners choice. It needs more time and exposure.

She won't have the time since the song is losing steam

T7cDm0Q.png

She won't have the time since the song is losing steam

T7cDm0Q.png

She has plenty....Video is not out....Album is not out.

The song has like a life span as the album because of the title. Promote the album via festivals and tours automatically promote the song.

Huntymoon and Ultralosers didn't woke because henny was very slow and not radio friendly

Ultra has problematic lyrics...

Both songs got shitty videos as well.

Born To Die is now a classic. L4L is coming for its crown esp if the video really delivers.

If this album us for the fans she should promote it, sing in TV, I want it so bad. :(

Maybe she means the album is for the stans and expects us to stalk the fuck out of it and be on this site for hours seeking the news instead of promo

like i am almost every day

This album's WORDS AND MESSAGE is for the fans to heed that message  (it's not for the fans in the sense that the people I am quite disappointed in here on this board seem to greedily be taking it as)

and it saddens me greatly that the meaning of LOVE and LUST FOR LIFE is being misunderstood

(as was by many here Honeymoon).

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I am really disappointed that she doesn't pay more attention to this album. I thought she's going to promote it or something, but we have to used to that it's not in her style. 

giphy.gif