Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I went to the bakery with my Lana sweater today and the vendor deadass asked me when I was paying for my fougasse "oh my GOd you ARE A LANA STAN?? Have you listened to her new single LOVE I LOVE IT SO MUCH" and she's so fucking gorgeous I didn't had the strength to tell her the new single is LFL :') Thanks Lanaaaaa :smile2: I go there all the time as well so now we're always going to have this complicity I'm so happy

ZKcaooE.png

The author is kind of cute, though, which is a shame. I felt bad for all the dragging he is getting and thought that maybe Buzzfeed just wasn't letting him live up to his true potential by having him write these mostly wordless articles about Lana looking at the camera and Justin Theroux's arms, but upon viewing this dude's twitter feed.....as our queen Lana would say, everything happens for a reason.  :D

I commend him for knowing his true path. 

I have no idea what that article is even trying to say

I think the writer had a stroke in the middle of writing it.

Looping the song doesn't count?

It does not count unfortunately. 

I thirstily follow Christian Zamora on twitter and idfk what to think about that post he made. On one hand it's completely stupid, but on the other hand it's exactly what I would write if I worked for Buzzfeed tbh... :toofunny:

Lol she wasn't public about her political views, but I heard that she blocked/called out a fake news account saying she supported Trump.

She strikes me as being very technocratic, maybe moderate left so I doubt she voted for him 

Lana hates Mexico btw

she probably doesn't speak Mexican while being a proud Latina. 

I think she hates Brasil, too cause she doesn't speak Brasilian.

?

did she vote for trump?

Lol. Dude, she literally uploaded the LFL trailer a few weeks ago? This fanbase sometimes. 

she probably doesn't speak Mexican while being a proud Latina. 

I think she hates Brasil, too cause she doesn't speak Brasilian.

Lol. Dude, she literally uploaded the LFL trailer a few weeks ago? This fanbase sometimes. 

i know right? wool of the king who? 

she totally hates brazil and it's because germany won the world cup and she's also a nazi