Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I fail to comprehend how releasing CWIMM altered her promotional schedule. She just dropped it on youtube for fans and thats it. LFL is not getting any promo as far as I know. Maybe its just some obstruction from her label and she cant do anything about it. Or she is still giving the album the final touch. 

why would her label do that , lana really needs another she has an amazing possibilities and can sell a lot but i feel like ben and the others just dont care 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

QUEM DERA TER MORADO LÁ <3 

Eu passei um mês da minha vida lá, o melhor mês de toda a minha vida.. país maravilhoso

Queria fazer Arqueologia ou qualquer outro curso na Universidade de Lisboa ou até em Coimbra

someone take me there again pls

asério ? sempre tive a ideia que os brasileiros não gostavam de portugal 

I've visited Portugal and it's beautiful, but that accent girl... :awkney:  no tea no shade 

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif dont talk about portuguese from portugal like that 

Pastel de nata é precioso 

There is no explicit label on the album cover. You could easily photoshop her album cover onto a page like that on Spotify.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

There is no explicit label on the album cover. You could easily photoshop her album cover onto a page like that on Spotify.

Maybe it was the non explicit version

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

this whole era is a huge mess i can't even take it anymore

636102821008539089-2084033490_stop.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e