Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Also, she doesn't have to put a pre-order if she does a good promo. An album can be successful without a pre-order (Lemonade, ANTI, etc...)

We are past that point, her promo is all fucked up.

Also, Lemonade is in a different category altogether.

giphy.gif

I'm gonna listen to the album for the first time on vinyl instead of digitally.

I'm seriously thinking in buying the vinyl as soon as brazilian stores have it.

I want to start my Lana vinyl collection, but her vinyls are sold out on brazilian stores and they are very expensive to buy from people on the internet (especially the double BTD vinyl, which seems to be kinda rare). Also, I can't import right now.

original.gif

You're all back with the date drama meanwhile I got over the fact that we're not getting the album anytime soon and let the Saturday dress & this years festival outfits occupy my mind wondering if Johnny will kill me again with his ideas

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

What part of Cherry sounds like Freak? and what part of Freak sounds like Cherry?

I don't know why I don't hear it, but seems like everyone else does :x

For me, when she sings ''I fall to pieces when I'm with you, I fall to pieces, My cherries & wine'' the instrumental/beats sounds like Freak.

If the whole song's like that, then i'm sure it'll be one of my faves of the album (or my fave, just like Freak is my fave from HM)

original.gif

You're all back with the date drama meanwhile I got over the fact that we're not getting the album anytime soon and let the Saturday dress & this years festival outfits occupy my mind wondering if Johnny will kill me again with his ideas

i hope she goes full flower child, bohemian princess. long natural dresses and loose hair with flowers in it. the stans on here will freak and call her sloppy but i dont care

tumblr_oz83mp1hxO1wc2gv3o1_500.png