Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i hope she goes full flower child, bohemian princess. long natural dresses and loose hair with flowers in it. the stans on here will freak and call her sloppy but i dont care

Honestly! I'd kill for these dresses she's heavenly wearing all of that

Thanks to you now I'm imagining flowers again bye see you in 26 hours

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

What July date? I don't know her.

But honestly today has been somewhat exhausting because of the anticipation. Tomorrow is gonna be worse cause of the performance, so when I find a Perescope link I'm gonna lose my shit.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Its 24 hours not 26 :oprah3:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I'm  unstanning if I don't see her in a full-scale Space-X designed space suit with a retrofuture crown made of light bulbs and actual robot arms 

honestly its good that the album will release in july because i am about to start a 5 week class that ends at the end of june. I know that if the album was released now, i wouldn't focus on the class

honestly its good that the album will release in july because i am about to start a 5 week class that ends at the end of june. I know that if the album was released now, i wouldn't focus on the class and now I have a present that i may receive at the end of the class for all of my hardwork

i pushed back my report just cause i thought the album is coming 26 th may watch me now sufering i wish i never did   :defeated:  :defeated:

It would be perfect if the album was released in June

It would be perfect if the album was released next friday :) 

original.gif

honestly what is wrong with some of you on here??  :whoopi:

The lust for lust for life is making people horny for a reason that's unknown to me :oprah3:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I'm  unstanning if I don't see her in a full-scale Space-X designed space suit with a retrofuture crown made of light bulbs and actual robot arms

You're delusional and I stan that

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

If she does perform Cherry tomorrow (which she probably will) I think there's a good chance of it being put on itunes afterwards because she's performing at 6 PM PST which is still early enough for her to release it tomorrow night/at midnight! 

Me8oncJh.gif     I6Fjm8Pz.gif     198hVn0X.gif