Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

If she does perform Cherry tomorrow (which she probably will) I think there's a good chance of it being put on itunes afterwards because she's performing at 6 PM PST which is still early enough for her to release it tomorrow night/at midnight! 

The Cure teas

If she does perform Cherry tomorrow (which she probably will) I think there's a good chance of it being put on itunes afterwards because she's performing at 6 PM PST which is still early enough for her to release it tomorrow night/at midnight! 

I doubt the queen is going to do that, but one can dream right?

original.gif

Also, I will fall to pieces if she releses Cherry tomorrow.

And what you guys think the vinyl/booklet/box set will look like? So curious to see the complete art.

original.gif

Ben would never let Lana release the same day as Dual Lips

Ben would never let Lana  Dua Who release the same day as Dua Lips Lana

:smile3:  :smile3:  :smile3:  :smile3:

Gays i'm seriously thinking of buying the Ultraviolence vinyl (first Lana vinyl I'll buy). Is it a 180 gram vinyl or normal one?

Also, does it comes with Black Beauty plus other tracks? I saw a vid on youtube where the tracklist show the bonus tracks on the back cover, but the tracklist of the one I plan to buy goes til The Other Woman only

original.gif

the teaser looks like a horror movie, especially the music in the end

The music at the end was just the song?

And before the teaser zooms out from Lana's eye or whatever there was the sound of rain with lust for life muffled so could there be a rain kiss scene?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

The music at the end was just the song?

And before the teaser zooms out from Lana's eye or whatever there was the sound of rain with lust for life muffled so could there be a rain kiss scene?

we know the song is not that good but sis

LMAO stop I love the song, not music but it almost sounds like the wind or something idk listen to like the last 3 seconds or so, the part where it just says lust for life