Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i think she's trying to re-define soon with this era, not making wait ages but only a few days

SO what if the video where lana says the girls aren't in the video, theyre boycotting, is for God Bless America, the song about feminism and independence ?

why does it lowkey sound like some horror shit though? i'm really curious about what the video is going to be. Love was outstanding

The fact that is seems horrerish is making me excited for this vid again

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

The music at the end was just the song?

And before the teaser zooms out from Lana's eye or whatever there was the sound of rain with lust for life muffled so could there be a rain kiss scene?

That's not rain sis, that's just the sound effect for the zoom through the cosmos/space scene in her eye

"A week from Friday is how long until Lust for Life, the forthcoming fifth studio record by Lana Del Rey, is finally released to the public. High time! The buildup to the album release has not exactly been one of tedium thanks in part to the odd single with, say, The Weeknd or for that matter a raft of press including the covers of Dazed and British ELLE."

Source: Next Model Management.

The modeling agency Lana is signed to.

"A week from Friday is how long until Lust for Life, the forthcoming fifth studio record by Lana Del Rey, is finally released to the public. High time! The buildup to the album release has not exactly been one of tedium thanks in part to the odd single with, say, The Weeknd or for that matter a raft of press including the covers of Dazed and British ELLE."

bc9sURz.png

???, ?????????

I guess that clip is the ending of the music video, here's what Flaunt said;

"The video ends with Del Rey overtaking the frame, batting her signature lashes before a sort of a cat-ate-the-canary-like smile spreads over her face and all succumbs to darkness."

Also I noticed that the font in the trailer clip is similar to Alien League font, and especially with Abel's starboy space stuff, cameos in Ridley Scott's Alien: Covenant follow-up confirmed?  :hdu: Like, James Franco apparently did one in Covenant (haven't seen the film)

:thumb3:

I guess that clip is the ending of the music video, here's what Flaunt said;

"The video ends with Del Rey overtaking the frame, batting her signature lashes before a sort of a cat-ate-the-canary-like smile spreads over her face and all succumbs to darkness."

Also I noticed that the font in the trailer clip is similar to Alien League font, and especially with Abel's starboy space stuff, cameos in Ridley Scott's Alien: Covenant follow-up confirmed? :hdu: Like, James Franco apparently did one in Covenant (haven't seen the film)

:thumb3:

Flaunt said that about the album trailer not LFL music video, if you were thinking LFL music video btw

Flaunt said that about the album trailer not LFL music video, if you were thinking LFL music video btw

oops sorry my bad then  :facepalm:

How many website's have said May 26th now? I feel like the number is really big

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

She would never sustain this level of press for another 8 weeks lmao - the recent flurry of magazine covers and interview suggests that if not May 26, it's coming quite soon after that.

Also, usually I would be here for Lana gazing wistfully into the camera for 20 seconds while some obscure song plays in the background, but now I'm literally like "fuckin release the fuckin details on the album bish!"

fullsizeoutput-3494.png