Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'm laughing at all of the insiders pretending to know the date. I can throw a dart at a calender too, girl. You can't keep saying every day that today is the day.

Yeah, false prophets trying to predict the date of the Queen's coming. :godlaugh: That day will come like a thief in the night, so pray, fast, drink cherry cola and be ready!

Watching all our friends fall in and out of Old Paul's, this is my idea of fun

I am pretty hyped up for Cherry (which, hopefully, we'll hear in a few days!)... but since LFL song sounds so mediocre & manufactured (thanks to Abel!), no matter how high-budget the video is or how beautiful she may look in it, it doesn't really excite me. In the end it all comes down to the music & the feels. I don't feel anything when I listen to that song now.

... I'm still hoping it better have a storyline or something (that might be interesting) not just her singing around with Rich's special effects & cinematography... also less of that Abel guy please.

hope u guys like this edit i made a while back (if this link works) :kiss:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I hope she performs Cherry today - 2am UK time tho :defeated:

I'm staying over at my sister's tonight so I'm going to have to put on the quietest alarm for 2am and sneak off to her bathroom :')

I'm staying over at my sister's tonight so I'm going to have to put on the quietest alarm for 2am and sneak off to her bathroom :')

let's hope she doesn't misunderstand the situation :oopna: :thumb3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e