Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

???

Just because she performs a new song from the album prior to it's release, that does not mean we will get the studio version early. Lots of artists do it that way. And Lana did it with Body Electric, which she performed before Paradise was released, although we didn't get it before the full EP was out.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Guys lets face it, we have absolutely nothing to contribute to this thread right now. Take a walk, do some laundry, paint a picture, masturbate idk.

Everything about this comment is harsh. (except the last suggestion) :shh:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just because she performs a new song from the album prior to it's release, that does not mean we will get the studio version early. Lots of artists do it that way. And Lana did it with Body Electric, which she performed before Paradise was released, although we didn't get it before the full EP was out.

Right I thought you said BE wasn't released lol 

Now I understand that you meant as a single 

I agree Love is one of my favorite Lana songs too. But it brings back sad memories and it reminds me of this guy i met a couple of months ago whom i fell in love with and i cherished those very few moments with him and whilst i was with him that song came out, and it was just a really beautiful time in my life. The song is angelic but sometimes it can be hard for me to hear :(

Love. :sadcore3:

I agree Love is one of my favorite Lana songs too. But it brings back sad memories and it reminds me of this guy i met a couple of months ago whom i fell in love with and i cherished those very few moments with him and whilst i was with him that song came out, and it was just a really beautiful time in my life. The song is angelic but sometimes it can be hard for me to hear :(

Love. :sadcore3:

I feel this so much! I can't listen to anything from Honeymoon because it came out around the time I was having a bad time in my relationship and even though we are so happy and perfect again now it just brings back all those memories ): that's why I am so excited for lfl because I feel like i missed a whole era with honeymoon ):

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

why do we believe 'insiders' anymore tho

unless they are talking to her about it like radio show in Paris is. GUYS if it's released digitally you gotta remember press don't get hold of it until it's up so they can't review it or talk to her about it. So 26th is still possible. :) Peace xx

I feel this so much! I can't listen to anything from Honeymoon because it came out around the time I was having a bad time in my relationship and even though we are so happy and perfect again now it just brings back all those memories ): that's why I am so excited for lfl because I feel like i missed a whole era with honeymoon ):

yeah i understand, hopefully lust for life comes out soon and in the future from now it'll remind you of all the happy times in you're relationship. :)

ATTENTION

An insider has revealed that he/she will talk about Lana's upcoming album next week, so it isn't coming this friday. If u want to follow him/her @reginsider.

https://twitter.com/KawaiiFeel/status/867377497922555904

I want the source. I can't stand anymore something like this. Everyone talks bullsh*t about the album and the date. I'm done. This is my first comment here and I just want to say I'm disgusted by this situation. Remember: trust no one.

https://media.giphy.com/media/UiuOMYkRxG836/giphy.gif

How many times is reginsider or whatever gonna get exposed

He was the one who claimed there was there was a track called "Diana" on Lust For Life

Most people had Love music video and lyrics from it shortly before it leaked, it wasn't that exclusive or insider-y 

When will you all stop being so gullible...

I guess this thread will reach 1000 pages before the album will be released. :rip:

Oh yeah, how could I forget- Before the tracklist and release date will be revealed.  :oop2:

And this happened in page 612 guys. :rip:

giphy.gif

I haven't been that much online today and I really don't feel like going through all those pages so anything worth knowing? Except for some "insider" apparently talking about the album next week? Like what's the buzz  :creep:

tumblr_nkroofAkmA1rlwhflo1_500.gif

I really want the album to come out on 26th but yeah the more time that goes by its becoming less realistic ):

I do like the theory though that it could be released digitally first just like Beyoncé's self-titled and then physically later on. It also makes sense-ish why we haven't had a pre-order yet.

Maybe Ed and Ben got there shit together and have made a deal with Spotify or Apple music. They did say afterall they were foucasing on vinyl sales and streaming...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371