Terror Attacks

I'm saying we can't play victim when we punch someone and they punch back?

i'm trying to be as nice as possible but do you like need a reality check? are you saying that the ban on face covering in public areas justifies islamic terror in france? 

by this logic ukraine should be allowed to invade parts of russia because of the russian annexation of the crimea and the ongoing war in ukraine's eastern regions? 

i76mrxw.png 

I'm saying we can't play victim when we punch someone and they punch back?

what the actual fuck. following this logic, the cartoonists of Charlie Hebdo also had it coming? Denmark has had it coming for a long, long time for Jyllands-Posten? what in the biblical eye for an eye hell is this comment.

While y'all arguing there and stuff, a city in my country is being invaded by ISIS as we speak. This is terrifying.

If this is the Philippines, I sincerely hope you will be ok and everyone you know - even though I'm a new member here and I have no idea who you are. I read about some damage that happened there... it did NOT sound good.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

We've been destroying these countries for so many years. This leads to people becoming radical. That's what @electra tried to say.

Also, @Floplania Trump, you're a poor soul. People over there, who are muslims, are suffering from these disgusting people. If you used your brain, you would realize that these people are trying to escape the terrorists in their own countries, yet you claim that the religion itself was the problem? If they followed their ideology, wouldn't they stay in their countries?

Also, never forget that they're trying to divide us intentionally. We have to show them that we're strong and proud of living together, irrespective of our religions, skin color, etc.

ISIS is less than 1% of Islam

Islam ≠ ISIS

ISIS are extremists 99% of Muslims do no support

Do not blame the 99% for the actions of the 1%

If you're going to attack anyone's views, attack the people who committed and support the actions of ISIS, not people who are in the same religion. We do not hold other religions accountable for the actions a few so why do it with Islam? When people of other religions attack, we're quick to point it out as an individual's actions, but if they're Muslims we blame it on the religion and not the individual, even if they aren't connected to ISIS.

The "us vs. them" mentality a lot of people have is why extremism continues on both sides. America has had soldiers who go into the army just for a chance to kill anyone who appears to be Muslim. We have soldiers who kill for sport, don't follow protocol, and who often aren't punished for it. America has Christian extremist who bomb mosques, attack Muslim women on the street, and murder Muslim children, all in the name of patriotism and Christianity. We have news stations that refuse to even acknowledge the destruction of schools and cities in the middle east, who won't say that the reason XYZ happened is because America did ABC. We have a major news station who has made billions off of Islamophobia and radicalizing Christians. We have military officers who lie about the reasons why they attack civilians and deny they murdered anyone at all (a lot of this are issues Chelsea Manning helped uncover)

Those actions lead some Muslims to fear and hate Christians. They see how good people, people they know and love, are trying to escape extremism but are turned down because of religion. That bubbles up to a point where they turn to ISIS for community and understanding of their fears and hate. ISIS attacks and it leads to more Christian extremist, which leads to more ISIS recruitment. It's this fucked up cycle that we're going to perpetuate until we're all dead or make a change. We keep having this 'chicken and the egg' issue where one religion wants to say the other started it when really, it's something that's so deep historically it's impossible to pinpoint it. I don't have a full proof answer for it, but this back and forth shooting and bombing each other isn't the answer.

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

what the actual fuck. following this logic, the cartoonists of Charlie Hebdo also had it coming? Denmark has had it coming for a long, long time for Jyllands-Posten? what in the biblical eye for an eye hell is this comment.

I'm hardly saying we deserve it but we can't exactly act God, we simply can't. We aren't.

congrats on being this site's first terrorist sympathizer @electra :)

Imagine thinking not all Muslims are terrorists makes me a terrorist sympathiser. Can't relate.

i'm trying to be as nice as possible but do you like need a reality check? are you saying that the ban on face covering in public areas justifies islamic terror in france?

by this logic ukraine should be allowed to invade parts of russia because of the russian annexation of the crimea and the ongoing war in ukraine's eastern regions?

No ones "allowed" to inflict anything on anyone, but when we murder a lot of innocent people I can't say we shouldn't expect retaliation. That is kind of a fact, and a sad one.

Manchester Arena bombing: Police name attacker as Salman Ramadan Abedi, 22

Also I think Ariana has suspended the tour...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Manchester Arena bombing: Police name attacker as Salman Ramadan Abedi, 22

Also I think Ariana has suspended the tour...

I don't blame her. I wouldn't be surprised if she outright cancelled it. A lot of artists not involved are also suspending I hear.

Just saying

TimidMcCoward the white Christian terrorist who killed all the kids in Oklahoma city, the Black Church bombings and shootings in the US

(along with the other mass shootings)

----------------------------------------------------------

One may know the identity of the one who did this event last night, but one will have no clue as to why he did it, or perhaps was forced to do it.

It is not out of the realm that someone forced him to strap it on and do it.

Very many what-ifs, and the coincidental (I don't believe in coincidences) like the draconian England leader, Ms. Jorg Haider  and first thing she

did was say, no politics for the next (unknown) number of days with an election coming up shortly. (Who does that benefit, her, and hurts the person

running against her).

the ultra-rightwing Putin

and Trump and Bibi all in the news and at the Wailing Wall, threatening Iran with this and that

and then hours later, someone totally covered is brought out before a camera and takes credit.

IF one starts to stereotype, then anyone who looked like Timid McCoward of Oklahoma City would have been rounded up wouldn't they?

I find that wrong.

There are probably a million or two people who are Muslims who practice Islam in the NYC/NJ area. I don't believe 99.99999999999999999999999999999% mean any harm and of course, as they live side by side with us, they have not.

Please don't hate entire people for the actions of one or two, and possibly some of the leaders.

and please don't hide in ones house and not go out...living in fear is like living in a prison of ones mind.

and what really is needed is better security after events as this is the 2nd major event that happened outside after the show/sport event was over.

For all the good that one entering a place is checked, if there is no security on the way out it is all for naught.

And I have been reading comments in the media, and a lot of people are saying really nasty things about Ariana. That is wrong too.

Ariana needs to have everyone tell her, nothing she did was the cause of this.
Love not hate will eventually win out.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

y'all im so shook.. there were so many fans tweeting they were so excited they were gonna see her on the 22nd and this happened.. cannot imagine if this had happened at my atlantic city show :trisha: :krylie: and ISIS claiming responsibility, disgusting

Nothing to see here, move along, just another jihadi attack, this has nothing to do with islam, islam is a religion of peace, no reason to be islamophobic, right David?