Sitar

'Lust For Life' Album Cover

I'm not actually a huge fan of this particular photo (it's cute but sort of underwhelming), but I'm interested in seeing the other photos from this shoot when they surface.

Unfortunately since it's Chuck we'll probably never get them unless she posts them herself :icant: But I agree I want to see more if it's not just BTS

ZKcaooE.png

I love it!

Her outfit is very 60s flowerchild and her face looks amazing, despite the fact that she's "getting older" as some of you have pointed out, lol.

I like it better than the Honeymoon cover. That one was boring and not cute.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I'm just going to be happy that we finally got the album cover but this kind of confuses me? She said the sound of LFL got really updated but this cover makes it seem like she's still going to be serving those 50s, 60s Shangri-La Honeymoon outtakes.

Considering Nicole made a completely different person model for the Paradise cover and its now praised, I think we'll get used to the photoshop on ha

her SMILE  :defeated: something about it i don't really like but it's cute. she's kind of leaning towards the left which I know will bother me

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

IMO: This is her mos consistent aesthetic for an album, she's not reciclying old things. She's giving us a lot of new things (witchcraft, space, hope, happiness) and mixing it with a lot of old things to make us remember where she came from and her roots.

This is the most planned album, all the good things happen on full moon (yail don't play this game lol). I think that she took a lot of time and started to thing "what shall i cook for the kids?" and now she's delivering this masterpiece.

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E