Sitar

'Lust For Life' Album Cover

Oh, also kind of reminds me of this -

50685298467_b4a9fb275d_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I get that everyone's really happy she's smiling n all.. but one of the reasons the btd and paradise covers are so amazing is because she has this almost seductive and confident look on her face- plus, it being shot at a lower angle (btd) it gives her even more power and confidence. I just think that this cover, although beautiful, doesn't have that iconic look to it, uk- easy to forget kind of cover... no shade

I'm not actually a huge fan of this particular photo (it's cute but sort of underwhelming), but I'm interested in seeing the other photos from this shoot when they surface.

I actually really like the picture! I just think it doesn't fit with the frame (when it comes to the color scheme) nor the text. But whatever Lana does I'll accept, I'm sure I'll learn to love it eventually..

giphy.gif

It's nice that she's trying a new look for a cover--smiling, that is. I mean, if she feels like smiling, let her.  :)

I get what people mean about there being something off, but for me it isn't that noticeable. It might just be the fact that her smiling on an album cover is very new and weird.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.