Sitar

'Lust For Life' Album Cover

Either way I'm gonna be so fuckign shook when I get it on vinyl. We better get the most elaborated boxset ever!! And I hope there's an alternative UO cover and that the discs are colored.. HH

ok yall that's it i'm feeling it i'm starting to love the cover

giphy.gif

I saw this on an IG fan account and honestly thought it was a manip. I recognize her face but it's as if it was mixed with another woman's... Weird ! And her smile, though Beautiful, looks forced here.

The crop of the picture looks off, too. The UO vinyl was better designed in that aspect...

I'm a big fan of BTD (cover, songs, era..) but this cover looks odd when you compare it to the official visuals we received so far; the Love poster, MV and LFL trailer... The logo is a welcome change although I would have kept the Rainbow font for the title. And as someone said, the way it crossed the border is a bit amateurish...

All in all, it's better than HM (or UV :creep: sorry not sorry - mind you I wasn't a big fan of Paradise either, her skin color always bugged me on it anyway).

I wonder what the back of the album will look like. Will it be an "opposite" ? Lana in space, for instance ? Or just text like BTD ?

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

my honest opinion:

-What I like:

♡HER SMILE OFC??????

♡I like the border more than anything, gives me an aesthetic vintage vybe ~

♡the color choices oh my god, THE BEIGE AND BLUE AH I CAN'T HANDLE THIS????

♡THE F O N T gives a nice touch to the entire album cover, absolutely loving the contrast ratio

♡I have an infatuation for daisies tbh

-What i don't like:

♡lowkey think that the lust for life logo is misplaced, it shouldn't be in the center imo

♡the pic is kinda too close (sorry chuck!)

♡I was expecting something black and white and witchy :crai:

♡I'm not disappointed but i was looking for something different

ynrsh.gif