Subversive

Lana Covers Dazed - Article Out Now

I already sent like 100 emails and they aren't responding :ohno: 

I ain't waiting a whole month for SHIPPING. :crossed:

Lots of people have been trying to call and e-mail with no responses. It's a disgrace. I will be writing an e-mail to Dazed advising them to find another stockist.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

LDR: I didn't find any good music until I was right out of high school, coming from the north country, we got country, we got NPR and we got MTV. So Eminem was my version of hip-hop until I was 18. Then mayb I found A Tribe Called Quest.

CL: Have you met Marshall Mathers?

LDR: No. Sometimes he namechecks me in his songs. I called the head of my label (Interscope CEO) John Janick and I was like 'OK in this last song (Big Sean's "No Favors") when Eminem says 'I'm about to run over a chick, Del Rey CD in". Did he mean he wanted to run me over or was he listening to me while he ran someone over?'. And John was like, 'No, no he was listening to you while he ran someone over' and I was 'Ok, cool.'

Lana Del Rey: Perfectly fine with using her music as the soundtrack for your vehicular homicide.

If I'm not mistaken, this is the only part of the interview that wasn't in the condensed online version, no? Seems weird to cut just this part, especially for online where you don't have layout constraints.

I'm assuming she called Janick about this because Shady Aftermath is under Interscope? I'd be more curious to see a readout of their conversation about "Shady CXVPHER".

CL: Likewise. It was really fun coming into your room. My favourite part of the tour was in Portland, getting you vinyl that I felt you needed. (laughs)

LDR: When you left the room, I was just running my hand all over the vinyl like little gems, like 'I can't believe that I have these (records) that Courtney Love gave to me, it's so f*cking amazing.' And we were in Portland too. It felt surreal.

I was so disappointed when I came to the word "records". I was hoping Courtney bought Lana something vinyl to wear.

Warning to everyone who gets the mag: there's these weird gory photos in the magazine of fake realistic corpses this artist makes??? I jumped when I was flipping through like no I just want Lana :(

Leave a beautiful corpse, live my life on the run

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

i fucking hate this.. been sending them emails but they never respond wtf 

now i wish that i ordered them from ebay even if they would be more expensive 

i think i'll get it with the LFL boxset together  :crossed:  :crossed:

I'm going to just ask for a refund, and then use the money to buy the record when it comes out or merch.

I first saw that pic of her in that big flowy dress with the tassels on her sleeves at like 6 in the morning when i was half asleep and woke up for water and checked my phone and i thought she was wearing a fat suit in my like fucking trick ass fever dream half-asleep trance omg I'm dumb