Subversive

Lana Covers Dazed - Article Out Now

"hi Nick, apologies for the delay in responding - copies have shipped, our system just took a while to catch up to confirm due to the high volume of orders. With kind regards," they just sent me this

hi Dustin, apologies for the delay - copies have shipped but our system had so many to process it is just catching up. We estimate deliveries to the US can take 7-10 days average to travel and go through customs. Kind regards,

Pretty much the same thing for me too!

Did anyone here get the sepia cover? That didn't want it?!?! Because I got the pink one twice on accident lol so I am willing to trade for the sepia cover!

I want the pink one and my copy shipped today so I'd totally trade you if I get the sepia one

LIZARD PEOPLE

I got an email too! Thank god  :defeated:

So how long is it gonna take until it arrives if you live in Europe? Because if it takes 7-10 days to the US, I'm expecting like 5 days or something like that?

Did anyone here get the sepia cover? That didn't want it?!?! Because I got the pink one twice on accident lol so I am willing to trade for the sepia cover!

I want the pink one and my copy shipped today so I'd totally trade you if I get the sepia one

I'm interested in trading as well :icant: I can even go buy one pink in exchange if you want :icant:

ZKcaooE.png

How do you track your shipment? I got an email on the 24th saying it's shipped but I can't seem to find a tracking thing anywhere. Maybe there isn't tracking?

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

How do you track your shipments guys ? I can't find a link, not even the name of the agency is carrying my mag "

How do you track your shipment? I got an email on the 24th saying it's shipped but I can't seem to find a tracking thing anywhere. Maybe there isn't tracking?

I'm wondering this too. Does anyone know?