Sign in to follow this  
Elle

"Stairway to Heaven"

i did sis but who said this is not for LFL ? who said she finished it ?  :deadbanana:

I'm not your sis your disowned rn for stupidity, she said she wrote it spontaneously just for the sake of the insta vid because of what's happening with North Korea- NO album is going to be in the writing stages and be dropped within the same 6 MONTHS. Stop. Speaking.

This song looks amazing. She's voice, the lyrics... I really want to cry...

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Y'all need to remember that she is an artist, and a true artist writes consistently... They write whats on their minds and even sing it out, kind of like a song freestyle.. I'm sure Lana has written 3743247302472304 + songs but it doesn't mean that they will appear on her next album. At this point i'm sure LFL is finished. Beautiful song, beautiful soul.

ok but doesn't this remind anyone else of bar

"I'd trade the fame and the fortune and the fuckin legend" is kind of the opposite of "you did it all for fame," so yeah. BAR is very stripped back and Stairway to Heaven was literally recorded on a stump so... ya. Seems like the price of fame could be a huge theme in her upcoming songs.