Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

"Tomorrow Never Came" With Sean Lennon - Confirmed

"And [/size]Born to Die did have a slickness to it, but, in general, I have an aversion to things that sound glossy all over – you have to pick and choose. And some people say, ‘It’s not radio-ready if it isn’t super-shiny from top to bottom.’" - Lana[/size]

Confirmed, Lana doesn't give a fuck about the radio

yet she goes on insta as soon as she heard her song on the radio?

She also has a song called radio.?Literally.

tenor.gif

yet she goes on insta as soon as she heard her song on the radio?

She also has a song called radio.?Literally.tenor.gif

Being excited about hearing your own song on the radio and not making music to be put on the radio are different things

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Why does she say she hates songs that sound "glossy" and "clean" all over but then releases the title track which sounds exactly like that... really polished production-wise and completely lacks that rawness that she claims to so fondly love. Lol queen of contradictions

@

Sean Lennon is the only child of both John Lennon (he is the one who made the Beatles immortal) & Yoko Ono.

John had an older child Julian Lennon with his first wife.

This summer in August, is the 50th anniversary of the final full concert (In San Francisco at Candlestick Park (the old baseball stadium the Giants played in) that the Beatles gave.

The Beatles collectively are shortly just releasing a remastered Sgt. Peppers which was the Beatles answer to Brian Wilson & the Beach Boys Smile/Pet Sounds

Sean and the Beatles actually stand to gain a whole new generation of fans from this collaboration (judging by how there seem to be many people in the younger generation who don't seem to know the actual music of the Beatles.

(Much like Paul McCartney recently did duets with Kanye & Rihanna, gaining a whole new Beatle audience who asked Paul who?

Sean Lennon is quite non-commercial in his and his groups own music.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Idgaf what y'all say. I'm excited for this track. I like what I have listened to of Sean Lennon (he does sound exactly like John Lennon lol) and its really beautiful.

If yous can't appreciate psychedelic music... Um..

The fact that lana said this song is in her top 3 faves on Lust for Life just proves. THEY WILL DELIVER

And honestly, if the song is more stripped back than others, it's still going to make me cry of pure bliss. Yes I find bliss in sad songs, don't deny u do too

Why does she say she hates songs that sound "glossy" and "clean" all over but then releases the title track which sounds exactly like that... really polished production-wise and completely lacks that rawness that she claims to so fondly love. Lol queen of contradictions

THIS lmao. Abel influence? Tho she made it sound like it was just guest vocals and he had no part in production

Idgaf what y'all say. I'm excited for this track. I like what I have listened to of Sean Lennon (he does sound exactly like John Lennon lol) and its really beautiful.

If yous can't appreciate psychedelic music... Um..

The fact that lana said this song is in her top 3 faves on Lust for Life just proves. THEY WILL DELIVER

Same, definitely looking forward to this one. I don't get the hate. To each their own though. 

You might wanna add Yosemite to the track list

Yeah honestly Yosemite is the one I'm most excited for cause it was recorded in one take and if PWYC says anything about one take Lana songs then Yosemite will be good  :defeated:

FzytWEW.png

@

Sean Lennon is the only child of both John Lennon (he is the one who made the Beatles immortal) & Yoko Ono.

John had an older child Julian Lennon with his first wife.

This summer in August, is the 50th anniversary of the final full concert (In San Francisco at Candlestick Park (the old baseball stadium the Giants played in) that the Beatles gave.

The Beatles collectively are shortly just releasing a remastered Sgt. Peppers which was the Beatles answer to Brian Wilson & the Beach Boys Smile/Pet Sounds

Sean and the Beatles actually stand to gain a whole new generation of fans from this collaboration (judging by how there seem to be many people in the younger generation who don't seem to know the actual music of the Beatles.

(Much like Paul McCartney recently did duets with Kanye & Rihanna, gaining a whole new Beatle audience who asked Paul who?

Sean Lennon is quite non-commercial in his and his groups own music.

Wtf? I was being ironic but thanks anyway Google man