Say Yes to Heaven

Official Audio: "Lust For Life (feat. The Weeknd)"

It has to be Lust For Life. I mean if I were her record label I'd be pretty damn adamant that it should be the next single especially considering that The Weeknd features on the track and whether you guys like it or not he is huge at the moment. This will gain her some much needed publicity,streams etc. 

I'm so damn excited.... :defeated:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Why are people saying that the single will be available soon after? Didn't Lana debut Salvatore on BBC1 and we didn't get the official release until the album dropped?

Well Salvatore wasn't a single or promo single or anything. But when MTWBT premiered on a Wednesday we got it on iTunes on Friday, but who knows.

7:30 pm GMT is exactly when the experiment im running starts. Ugh. I hope there's a recording of the session when it's done

u can listen to all shows on the bbc radio 1 website and i'm sure it's gonna find it's way to tumblr and twitter within 30 minutes.

+ gmt 7:30 is 8:30 in the uk so your experiment is one hour after the premier.

i76mrxw.png 

lana is only on the small stage while lorde + chainsmokers will take the main stage on the same day for big weekend  :ohno:

she's in the third row on the posters, that's the same row as rita ora.

i76mrxw.png 

So they're not premiering it then, they're seconding it

"After playing Coachella at the weekend Lana Del Rey is dropping a fresh new single featuring The Weeknd."

who are these messy journalists.. isn't this after the bbc radio 1 premier tho

We should be thankful another station is playing the song.

K.