Say Yes to Heaven

Official Audio: "Lust For Life (feat. The Weeknd)"

After listening to the song almost 20 times yesterday evening and going to bed and sleep for a few hours I just started listening again – and now I REALLY like the song. The chorus is still kind of meh to me but the production and the wall of sound and the harmonies are great. And since the rest of the album will definitely be different from this song I'm havong high hopes for the album now.

I feel like it was a good song that was edited to fuck and now longer makes sense. Lana, why were you like take off take off take off all your clothes? How is that relevant to anything, and why is that line good enough to repeat several times over? And why would anyone demand that of Abel? Idk man, neither track has endeared me to this new era thus far....

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

I feel like it was a good song that was edited to fuck and now longer makes sense. Lana, why were you like take off take off take off all your clothes? How is that relevant to anything, and why is that line good enough to repeat several times over? And why would anyone demand that of Abel? Idk man, neither track has endeared me to this new era thus far....

I don't know if she actually means taking off clothes, im taking it as a metaphor, shes singing about shedding away everything because through someone else shes found a reason to let them open her up, to find happiness ect ect

At least thats how i see it.

I don't know if she actually means taking off clothes, im taking it as a metaphor, shes singing about shedding away everything because through someone else shes found a reason to let them open her up, to find happiness ect ect

At least thats how i see it.

Exactly how I see it; it's not about being naked it's about letting everyone know how you truly are, the "take off all your clothes" is like a metaphor to not hide yourself beneath a kind of wall, a cover 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I love the song and im even more excited for the album

I will not Jodie Foster this kind of behavior  giphy.gif roivaheb fo dnik siht retsoF eidoJ ton lliw I 

Exactly how I see it; it's not about being naked it's about letting everyone know how you truly are, the "take off all your clothes" is like a metaphor to not hide yourself beneath a kind of wall, a cover 

i agree w/ that. 

and with the lines like "'Cause we're the masters of our own fate, We're the captains of our own souls"

it's pretty much about soul searching and being your true self to have that lust for live to keep you alive

giphy.gif

Even though the lyrics are trashy, I actually like the 'Take off, take off' bit because it also reminds me of a rocket coundown (3, 2 , 1 Take off!) which goes with the whole space aesthetic.

i was thinking the same thing.

I spot some rill femenezm in here

Her solo version better be released

yeah, no