Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Stevie Nicks Featured on 'Lust For Life'

Lana Del Rey has tapped none other than Stevie Nicks for a feature on her forthcoming album Lust for Life. No more information is available about the team-up between Lana and the Fleetwood Mac singer/songwriter, but it follows news of two more high-profile guests on the LP: the Weeknd on “Lust for Life” and Sean Ono Lennon on “Tomorrow Never Came.” Del Rey has not yet announced a release date for the album, which also features the single “Love.”

Source: http://pitchfork.com/news/73100-lana-del-rey-and-stevie-nicks-team-up-for-new-song-on-lust-for-life/

What do you think of these two legendary women coming together for a song?

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I feel like this collab is gonna be amazing on all levels. I am ready, I am excited. I swear, this album has iconic collabs. Sean Lennon, The Weeknd and now STEVIE FUCKING NICKS.

giphy.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Wow - this will be the most important artist she's collaborated with (Brian Wilson would have equalled it but a) it never got released, and b) Stevie is better). I'm very excited about this.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png