Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Stevie Nicks Featured on 'Lust For Life'

I hope she actually follows through. The Lou Reed one fell through because he died, and the Brian Wilson fell through because... she didn't show up? I can't forgive her for that last one, honestly. Lana and Brian  :defeated:  

Excited to see her collabing with these classic rock musicians. Queen of collabs. Homegirl is coming for blood this era.

Yeah that's what I was thinking! Must be pretty varied too, I don't know anything about Sean Lennon but The Weeknd and Stevie Nicks are pretty different artists so things look good for the album to deliver a pretty diverse set of songs! 

I think she was saying her song with Sean Lennon is going to be more acoustic? I wonder if it will be the same with Stevie. Im definitely thinking guitar in some way haha

Anyone know if any of the 'ingredients' in the trailer relate to Stevie?

The moon 

Her nickname is  Witch Of The moon  :hooker:

Who would've ever thought. This is such a surprising collaboration and not sure what to expect. I love them both very much but I don't see how their voices could work together, anyways I'm expecting a lyrical masterpiece. If Lana can get Stevie on a record and dares to sing shit like stranger than a stranger I'm unstanning forever.

Hoping for some gypsy, road dogs inspired images and a gorgeous music video

giphy.gif

Wow - this will be the most important artist she's collaborated with (Brian Wilson would have equalled it but a) it never got released, and b) Stevie is better). I'm very excited about this.

How about Lou Reed on Brooklyn Baby :defeated:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Wow - this will be the most important artist she's collaborated with (Brian Wilson would have equalled it but a) it never got released, and b) Stevie is better). I'm very excited about this.

It's lucky for you @Monicker doesn't come around anymore because he would fight you.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

ODJCLHASCKAJSD SEVEN PLANETS. I was wondering what significance the 7 planets in the video had and I guess now we know! It was def hinting towards this collab! omg wow.. I really hope we get a very witchy track from them... Maybe even a 'Solve et Coagula'?  :hooker:

Because of the 7 wonders ?

giphy.gif